Privacy & Security Policy
This Web Site has always recognized the importance of your right to privacy and we will continue our commitment to safeguarding your personal information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
• To establish and maintain responsible commercial relations with customers and to provide ongoing service and offers
• To address special customer needs
• To manage and develop this Web Site's business and operations
• To meet legal and regulatory requirements.
This Web Site's policy will apply to and protect all personal information collected used or disclosed by this Web Site when an individual:
• Registers or provides information by email or through the internet
• Inquires about his/her services
• Enters contests and sweepstakes
• Makes additional requests for services
• Applies payment to an existing travel reservation
• Issues a complaint regarding his/her services
• Signs a contract or other form of authorization
THE PRIVACY PRINCIPLES THIS SITE FOLLOWS
• Telephone number
• Email address
• Medical/Dietary Requirements
• Credit card information
• Emergency Contact
• Personal Preferences for Hotel/Airline
• Hotel Room #'s
• Pre-assigned aircraft seats
• Destination incident report information
• Opinions as consensually given on questionnaires
• Banking information
• Language preference
• Passport information
• Frequent Flyer Number
This Web Site will not use or disclose personal information for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. This Web Site will retain personal information only as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes, or as required by law. This Web Site may disclose a customer's personal information to: a third party for provision of any of this Web Site's products or services for which the information was expressly collected (including hoteliers, airlines, ground handlers); a third party as required by law or emergency; or a third party retained by this Web Site to perform functions on its behalf.
Principle 6 - Accuracy of Personal Information
Personal information shall be as accurate, complete, and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
Principle 7 - Security Safeguards
This Web Site shall protect personal information by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
These safeguards may include:
• Technological tools (database passwords)
• Organizational controls (staff training, confidentiality agreements)
Principle 8 - Openness Concerning Policies and Practices
This Web Site will make readily available to customers and employees specific information about its policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
Principle 9 - Customer Access to Personal Information
This Web Site's Privacy Office shall inform a customer of the existence, use, and disclosure of his or her personal information upon request and shall give the individual access to that information. A customer shall be able to challenge the accuracy and completeness of the information and have it amended as appropriate.
Principle 10 - Challenging Compliance
An individual shall be able to address a challenge concerning compliance with the above principles to this Web Site's designated privacy officer. This Web Site has put procedures in place to receive and respond to complaints or inquiries regarding our policies and practices relating to the handling of personal information. For inquiries or complaints, an individual may contact our privacy office as follows:
Mail: 75 Eglinton Avenue East, Toronto, Ontario, M4P 3A4
Attention: Privacy Officer
Additional information regarding the legislation can be obtained through the Privacy Commission of Canada's website at www.privcom.gc.ca or by calling 1-800-282-1376.